- Student status must be documented with a copy of a current official course schedule of enrollment in at least six graduate or undergraduate credit hours; this schedule is to be attached to the conference invoice along with payment for conference registration fees.
- Included in your registration costs/fees:
- Registration bag and supplementary conference materials
- All Conference Welcome Reception (Sunday)*
- Breakfast (Monday)
- Keynote Luncheon (Monday)
- Breakfast (Tuesday)
Registration will open December 15, 2016
Please contact ATP Treasurer
Jim Johnston: email@example.com
Jim Valkenburg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants are encouraged to register early to secure tickets to conference events that have limited seating, such as Pre- or Post-Conference Institutes, campus tours and special events. Payment may be made by personal or institutional check or by credit card (PayPal, MasterCard or Visa). Those registering for the conference need to meet the conference deadlines listed above.
- Only those who register and make payment within the Early Registration period will receive the early discounted rates. Regular registration rates are effective February 1 - 28, 2017. Registrations postmarked on or after March 1, 2017 will be adjusted to account for On-Site rates and the participant must make payment (either by personal or institutional check or credit card) at the on-site registration desk before receiving any registration materials. A $35 fee will be charged for any check returned due to insufficient funds.
- Tours offered during the ATP conference are intended to be educational and to allow conference attendees to experience activities in the host city for each conference. Because some of these tours have limited capacity, the policy for registering for tours will be that only conference attendees will be able to register for tours until the regular registration deadline of February 15, 2017.
- Requests for refunds of conference registration must be made in writing and postmarked on or before March 15, 2017 to be considered, less a $50 processing fee. Payments for Pre-Conference Institutes, tours, campus visits, or functions with a meal cannot be refunded at any time because ATP commits to pay for these activities in advance based on the number of attendees registered.
- Requests for refunds of conference registration postmarked after March 15th, 2017 will not be honored unless they are requested as a result of serious illness, death in the family, or other unforeseeable emergency. Conference registration fee refund requests should be directed to Jim Johnston at email@example.com and will be reviewed and processed on an individual basis following the conference, but not later than May 30, 2017. Requests made after the conference will not be considered. Payments by institutions will be refunded to the institutions and payments made by individuals will be returned to the individual.