||General Application Instructions
- To be considered for an award:
- The nominee must be a current member of the ATP
- This rule applies to nominators for the ATP Tutor of the Year Award but not the nominees
- Applicants may self nominate for any of the ATP awards/scholarships
- Each application packet should include a cover page containing:
- Name of the award/scholarship
- Nominator's name
- Nominee's name
- Institution name, department, and address
- Email address
- All materials must be typed and double spaced.
- Cover page should be single spaced.
- Winners will receive an engraved plaque and will be recognized at the national conference. Individual winners and a representative from the winning program must be present at the conference where the award will be given.
- An exception can be made for the Tutor of the Year recipient.
- There are two ways to submit applications. Applications are due by 5PM November 1. All required elements for awards are marked with a * on the award descriptions.
- Use the form on the submission page (See left).
- Documents can be scanned into a single files or multiple files and uploaded; however, at least one file must be uploaded.
- By Email:
- Please send all documents to youareATP@gmail.com.
- Documents may be sent in a single file or multiple files.
Rules governing application review
- Current members of the Executive Board and members serving on awards committees will be excluded from consideration for individual rewards during their tenure.
- Membership on the Executive Board or an awards committee does not exclude that members' program from consideration for an award.
- Anyone who has previously received an individual ATP award will be excluded from receiving another individual ATP award.