Nominations Extended to Midnight (CST), December 1, 2017!
General Application Instructions
To be considered for an award:
- The nominee must be a current member of the ATP. This rule applies to the nominator for the ATP Tutor of the Year Award but not the nominee.
- Applicants may self-nominate for any of the ATP awards
- Current members of the Executive Board and members serving the Awards Committee will be excluded from consideration for individual awards during their tenure.
- Anyone who has previously received an individual ATP award will be excluded from receiving another individual ATP award.
- Previous individual award winners are eligible to apply for program awards.
- Membership on the Executive Board or the Awards Committee does not exclude that member’s program from consideration for an award.
Each typed, double-spaced application packet should include a cover page, evidence of eligibility, and documentation as noted in each award description.
Winners will receive the indicated certificate or plaque and will be recognized at the national conference.
- Individual winners and a representative from the winning program must be present at the conference where the award will be given. An exception may be made for the Tutor of the Year recipient.
- Winners will be notified in time to make arrangements to register and travel to the conference site.
Applications are due by Midnight (CST) on December 1, 2017 and may be uploaded online or emailed. Please make sure each required element is clearly marked.
- Preferred method of submission.
- Use the form on the submission page (CLICK HERE)
- Documents can be scanned into a single file or multiple files and uploaded; however, at least one file must be uploaded.
By Email (use only in case of technical difficulties):
- Please include the AWARD NAME and the NOMINEE in the SUBJECT LINE of the email.
- Please send all documents to youareATP@gmail.com.
- Documents may be sent in a single file or multiple files.
- Please be aware that attachments 25MB or more may not send. Uploading online is preferred unless technical difficulties present themselves.
Rules Governing Application Review
- Applications will be peer reviewed by the Awards Committee members.
- Selected winners will be notified with time to make travel arrangements for the conference.
- Winners will be asked to take or provide a photo for ATP archives and marketing purposes.