- Membership certificate
- The Facilitating Tutor Newsletter
- Discount registration for ATP Workshops/Webinars
- Discount registration for ATP Conference
- Unique networking opportunities
- Eligibility for ATP Certification (Associate Tutor, Advanced Tutor, Master Tutor, Tutor Trainer, Master Tutor Trainer)
- Voting privileges in ATP elections
- Eligibility to nominate and/or receive ATP awards
- Priority consideration for leadership opportunities through ATP committees, elected office, or facilitating ATP training or webinars
- Priority announcements of ATP workshops, webinars, and events
Membership for individuals and students runs from April 1 to March 31 each year. New members who register for the current conference will become members at that time with their membership valid until the next March conference. This policy excludes institutional memberships.
Institutional membership applications must be accompanied with a list of the institutions members and contact information. Unless it coincides with the annual conference dates, institutional memberships will run 1 year from the month the payment is received.
To Become a Member
- Select a Membership type below.
- Complete the appropriate online form.
- Follow the PayPal link to pay for your registration.
- Depending on payment method, you will either be forwarded directly back to the ATP or an email will be sent to you with directions on completing your registration. Please note that registration is not complete until payment is received.
Types of Membership–Click to select that Online Membership Form